Thread: Display Driver Igfx Stopped Responding and has Successfully Recovered

Display Driver Igfx Stopped Responding and has Successfully Recovered

So I have been playing WoW for a couple of days now and suddenly I am getting these 1-3 second lag spikes, then the screen goes black for 1-3 seconds, then returns to normal. After I close WoW I get the message "Display Driver Igfx Stopped Responding and has Successfully Recovered"

I am running windows Vista (Unfortunately, need to replace it but haven't gotten around to it), and I ran a benchmark test and it says my graphics card meets the requirements, but just barely. (Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family)

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Or is my graphics card just too bad to play WoW?

Re: Display Driver Igfx Stopped Responding and has Successfully Recovered

The first thing I want to clear here is that the games like world of war and others need the best graphic support and according to me the graphic card that you are using is not giving the best supports to the same and that is the reason why you are facing this issue. Si what I want you to do here is that just use any alternate graphic card but make sure it must be higher in standards then the one that you are currently using and check how things goes. I am sure that if you will change the game then you will not face any of the issues what so ever.