Thread: Not able to access Survival Kit with Magicka Vietnam after purchase

Not able to access Survival Kit with Magicka Vietnam after purchase

I just purchased the Survival Kit with Magicka Vietnam expansion pack and I did not receive anything till now. I had purchased the entire set for that and there is no response till yet for the same. Does anyone else has faced the same issue. I am not able to get reason behind the same why this happened to me only. Where is my order gone and I need help to figure out the solution for the same. What should I do here now.

Re: Not able to access Survival Kit with Magicka Vietnam after purchase

I am not sure about the same. My friend had purchase the same set and he get all the stuff whatever he ordered. Did you tried contacting steam for the same. From where did you had posted the order for the same. You must have a detailed look on the same. Contact the customer help of Steam and tell them about the order you had place for the product. I think there is some issue with your order.

The Magicka Vietnam has much more map challenges in it with better new outfit and character selection. I got the kit instantly when I ordered the same. It started and worked fine. I think you must contact the customer support at once and launch a complain for the same. I will advice you to check your mail box also, you might have receive a confirmation for the same. Check that and try again.

I found the same issue where some of the content in Vietnam was missing. This is really annoying thing. I have a pc version of the same and I downloaded the DLC recently. I found in friends game that all colors are not provided to me. I found very less color outfit in the same. I need help for the same to figure out the reason behind the same. I think they forget to send something. I will try to run a setup again for that.

Does anyone has a listing for the same what is provided in the pack. This creates a doubts in the mind always that how all of them are getting uneven things. I found on the official website that the survival kit gives you a wizards hat. And you will also get a sharp sword with meteor shower. This are things a friend found in the kit and all were in its place. There was nothing much missing. Does there is any more additional other than this.

There can be some issue with the download. I will advice you to contact steam and ask for a fresh download once again. If you do not get all stuff then that is not a valid downloads. That is just an case of some issue with the DLC. This is the first time I found most of the users are facing a issue with DLC for the game. Basically there is entirely a single download so you must not have much issue with the same.