Thread: Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets is not fitting on screen

Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets is not fitting on screen

Well i have recently bought the Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets game. I have installed on the computer of mine. I have noticed that I am unable to play the game as some of the objects are in the off screen. I have searched on the Google but I have not found anything on it. Let me know if you are having any suggestion which you can use to fix the problem of yours. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets is not fitting on screen

Looking at the situation I want to ask some basic questions which you should answer so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have done any changes in terms of hardware or software? Do you have updated the graphic card driver or not? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned thing so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem.

I think all this thing is happening with the screen resolution of the game. You can fix the matter of yours by simply modifying the resolution of the screen. You should try to play the game with the various screen resolution and see whether it is working or not. Also you should search for the windowed mode option in to game menu. If it is available in the game then you should try the same and see whether it is working or not.

I am also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. In the problem of mine I have noticed that the screen is offset to the left. I am having big black section right side portion of the game. I have tried with the screen resolution but it did not help me out to fix the problem of mine. Let me know if you are having any other solution to fix the problem of mine. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours.

I am highly suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to the graphic card drivers. So I recommend that you should download and install the updated version of the drivers on the computer. Well you should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and search for the latest version of the graphic card driver. You should download and install the same on the computer. I am hoping that it will help you out.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solution helped you to fix the problem or not. If not then I am suggesting that you should contact the Microsoft Support Team for further help. Well I let you know that you should provide all the information regarding the computer configuration of yours and also the error message which you are getting while updating the application. I am hoping that the Microsoft Support team will help you out from this problem.