Thread: No Achievement Recorded after beating Assatur in Magicka

No Achievement Recorded after beating Assatur in Magicka

I am playing this game online and in between after a completion of some level I got a message saying that I have beat Assatur. Then later on in the end I checked my credits but there was nothing mentioned in that. I did not find any reason behind this. I was having a fight with an boss and then I got the message on the screen. But if I had beat the same then why does the same is not recorded in the credit. Does there is need to any other more thing to do to get this achievement. Does anyone has faced a similar issue what I am getting. It is simply bothering me.

Re: No Achievement Recorded after beating Assatur in Magicka

This might be happened while playing when you get disconnected from Steam suddenly. Because of this your achievement does not get recorded in our credits. Go and beat the same second time and then wait back. You must be able to see that. If still you do not find that then there is easy with the game itself. It is a strange issue and till yet there are not many people who had reported this. Try beating the same one more time and then check back again.

It looks like a bug in the game. I posted a thread for the same on the official forums. I just got one post that my thread for the issue is being checked by moderators and they will reply me for the problem. But till yet nothing responded. It is not related to any issue with steam. I had thoroughly checked everything. I even played again and beated the same second time but still the same problem appeared. Those achievement are not recorded at all. This is definitely a game bug.

First what is the game version you are playing. I am sure that you are not playing any modified version of the game. The issue relies with that only. The modifies version is the version where you use some mods on the game and because of the that the game becomes unstable. If possible try to provide more additional info on the same. The error is related to the game files. The game is not able to manage to keep a record of your credit. Try re-installing the same. There is no patch released yet for the same.

I faced the issue once due to modified version of Magicka. What happened here is that, I had used a map pack for the game. When I went online to play I found a error on the screen saying that you are running a modified version of Magicka. There error was quiet long saying that the Achievements, online leader boards and VAC are online protected. They are being disabled. Then the message says me to validate the game back again by using the Steam Client and restarting the game. Or else you can continue with modding. So this is only related to modified versions of Magicka.

Yes the above post looks a bit informative about the achievement saving issue. That is right that you cannot update properly the modds on Steam. That is due to the online protection it does not keeps a tracks of your achievement. If you are playing like a regular player with a valid version of the game then you might not get issue for this. Try removing all the mods in the game and then try back again. Check your achievements in that. This might waste time, but this is an better choice.