Thread: How to run IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover on windows 7

How to run IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover on windows 7

I want some help to run IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover on my pc. I have a Windows 7 system. I am facing a bit issue with playing this game and this is not working at all. I think my system is enough capable of running this game and it will surely work well. I am also trying to run the game under compatibility mode but then also it is not working. There is just a black screen on start, nothing else. I have to restart my pc to exist the game. Can anyone simply help me to fix the problem.

There can be problem with the setup. You have to ensure that you got the right file and then only you can go ahead with playing the game. Also before installing any game in your pc it is very important that you must check the minimum system requirements. If your system is lower as per the need then this game is not going to work. Whatever you try it will fail. I am having a system with dual graphic card. I had added a new card recently because most of the game just does not work. After adding the new everything started working fine.

Your gpu is not able to handle the maximum graphic resolution due to which it is crashing. You have to simply play the same at the lowest one and then try back. This would be enough to fix the issue. You can try to update the latest video drivers in your system. If that fails then try to re-install the game. And if that also does not work then the only option left is to upgrade your gpu as mentioned above. You won't be able to play the game on your existing system.