Thread: Screen becomes blurry while playing Arma 2 Reinforcements in multiplayer mode

Screen becomes blurry while playing Arma 2 Reinforcements in multiplayer mode

I was waiting for this game from a long time and now that I got it its really very interesting. I have been enjoying this game a lot and would say that this is one of the best games that I have ever played.The thing is that I first started to play this in single player mode and then watched on to multiplayer mode. The first time when I started to play this in single player then there was no issues but then when I started to play this in multiplayer then the screen suddenly became blurry. So is anyone facing from this problem? Please do get back to me on this as this is really annoying me a lot.

Re: Screen becomes blurry while playing Arma 2 Reinforcements in multiplayer mode

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this is something that is faced by many people. I think that what you need to do is that you just need to take a look at the minimum requirements of the game and then you need to look at the specification that you have in your system .I guess that this is creating the issue. There must be some difference between both the minimum requirements of the game and specification that you have in your system.

Re: Screen becomes blurry while playing Arma 2 Reinforcements in multiplayer mode

Thanks a lot for the solution that you have provided. I would say that I don’t think there is difference between both the minimum requirements of the game and specification that I have. This is because when I got the game I had checked for this and then only I went ahead with the game.So I don’t feel that it is the case. There must be some other reason why I am not able to play in the multiplayer mode. So if anyone knows then please do get back to me on this immediately as this is annoying me a lot.

While I was playing this game I went to British Forces Single mission for 5 min the British looked proper and there was nothing bad at all but this happens when I went to multiplayer mode and straight away brought British rifleman was very disappointed.But I guess that the reason for this would be the graphic card that we are using. This is something that is creating this problem and making the image very blurry. So I guess that we need check our graphic card to solve this issue.

Yes I would completely agree with this solution. This is the reason why you are facing with this blurry screens when you play in multiplayer mode.So I guess that you just need to check the graphic card that you are using and get a new one. Once you get a new one then I am sure that the problem will be solved immediately. Also once you get away with this problem then do get back to me quickly so that this can be used by other s also.

Thanks a lot for solutions that you have provided to me. I just went through them and I would say that the card must be the main culprit and that is causing me the problem .So I just need to get it done immediately and then I guess that all will be ok with me.Anyways I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have e provided to me and would like to appreciate you for the solutions that you have provided to me.