Thread: Activation limit exceeded in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Activation limit exceeded in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Activation limit exceeded! Do not know how, I've only uploaded to a PC. Is this a UBI, steam or 1C activation system? Who should I write to get it fixed? I wrote to steam yesterday and have not responded to me and I'm so upset. The only possible explanation for this is in the last 3 days, to run COD, I upgraded the CPU, the motherboard BIOS and then the GPU. I'm not sure why or how it works with steam but there is nothing more frustrating than when the PC is finally reinforced vapor says, "Sorry outbreak is not allowed to run the simulator that you bought. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Re: Activation limit exceeded in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

There are bugs / performance issues now that make the sim run much slower than it should. Developers are working around the clock to repair and improve performance. A patch is expected later this week (if all goes as planned) should improve many of the issues, i.e. micro-stutters, buildings and trees affect performance. Not everything that will make the patch and although it will be constantly updated patches. My advice would be to give him two weeks to a month before upgrading much more, because even with a GTX580 Core i7 and at a standstill have many problems. Steam activation errors, I would like to unlock a support ticket through the Steam website.

I needed a new CPU however. My dad was the venerable core AMD Athlon 3800 + Duel. A CPU has the dubious honor of being the CPU which appears in the Spec MIN. Definition’s going to go for ATI 6950 2 GB - seems to be one of the best power of GPUs value obtainable at this time. On the other hand I cannot play the SIM since last 2 days because I have been barred from COD for this shit activation limit. I really hope someone can shed some light on this, because many players will be upgrading their platforms in the near future and they might all have the same activation limit exceeded problem I'm experiencing right now. Switch off the game previous to upgrading.

I think this is not possible. Deactivations we only have three initial activations and each time they fall below 3 get one more month until the first 3. Therefore, it can never be more than 3 "spare" activations despite a month to get a replacement. Be tied to your Steam account has nothing to do with the activities, since the copy protection is not run by steam, but by different DRM method described above. Since you can justify the purchase I suppose you email them and ask to be given 3 more (I guess I will ask for your CD key, wait until that request and not only because in case).

IL-2 Sturmovik: Dover cliff Solid Shield will utilize the DRM clarification. Solid Shield has a supple activation procedure and permits up to 3 installs simultaneous game.
    FAQ
    What kind of DRM is being used in the IL-2 Sturmovik: COD?
    Avatar uses a new way to manage driver triggers the activation solid shield developed by T @ GES which has been associated.
    How I can get activation?
    You can stimulate your copy without letting up game on the similar PC. It begins with 3 activations (well, 3 dissimilar PC hardware configurations), for starters. Later than a month, activation is re-credited (to a utmost of 3 activations available at any present time).

Although the initial activation solution tries to activate the game online, you may select to manually enter the activation code. You must enter the code that the game comes in the Activation Wizard, and then given an unlock code that is entered manually. While have not necessarily connected to the computer to the Internet, you must go online to get a code earlier than playing the game.