Thread: AoM versus the others in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

AoM versus the others in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

Well I was having the lots of hopes on the game Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets. after looking at the demo version of the game I have found that it is the biggest nightmare of mine. All the previous release of this game was so great that but now I really disappointed with this particular thing. I am really sorry about the developer of the game which have done currently. Let me know the opinion of yours in this thing. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: AoM versus the others in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

I am thinking that the game is seems to be AoM. I have found the same after looking at the screenshots of the game. There is very less LFA and there is no HOGs in the game. I was happy with the IHOGS and Adventure lite in the game. But I am really hating the thing like LFAs are turning on them. But over all look and feel of the game is satisfactory and one should try the trial version of the game and go for the purchasing of the game if someone likes the same.

I also disappointed with the thing when I have come across with the HO scenes. Another thing I have noticed that the HO scenes are seems to be timed in the game. Personally I don’t like the timed games and also timed scene in the game. I like to play the game while I am relaxing and also I am selecting the game in which there is nothing like time criteria. Let me know if you are having anything which you can share with us.

Well I have the demo version of this particular game Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets. I was really happy with the previous version of the game but the current version of the game is quite disappointing. There is no adventure in the game as it was there in previous versions of the game. I have also noticed that the The Nancy Drew Dossier was quite good and it seems to be confusing when you put together the both the game

I was also excited with this particular game. I have also bought the HO scenes in the game. I have noticed the same thing that it was into the timed part of the game. It would be great if there is an option in the game which would let me to turn off in the game. I am requesting to the developer of the game that they should mess with the good things which they are already having. I am hope they won’t repeat the mistake in the future.

In this particular matter I am doubting that this particular thing is occurring due to bug issue. I recommend that you should contact the technical support team for further assistance. You should also provide information regarding the computer configuration and also the problem which you are facing. They will work around the situation and they will tell you about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.