Thread: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover-How to open left door in the Spitfire

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover-How to open left door in the Spitfire

I have been playing this game from the day I have got this game and just love it very much. I have been doing well in so far while playing this game in general. But now I would say that I have been stuck up in certain parts in this game. So I want to know how to go about it. So my question is that how we should open left door in the Spitfire. This is something that I have been facing from a long time and don’t know how to get past it. Please do let me know if anyone knows the solutions to this question.

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover-How to open left door in the Spitfire

I had a similar doubt but what I did was that I have switched on for open canopy and then later I I switched again and the canopy closed that was all fine. So I guess that even you can give a try to such thing and feel that it will work for you as well. And then once you do that then you can open small door for exit. This will certainly help you to open left door in the Spitfire. Also do let me know once you are done with this solution as even others can come to know what it to be done to go through this query.

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this is something that is faced by many people and this is being also asked by many people. I went through the solution that is being put up there and would feel that this is certainly what you need to do to open left door in the Spitfire. This is something which is kind of difficult in this game and that is why most of them ask that how we need to overcome this issue. And I would certainly give you the solution that is being provided earlier.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided. I just went through them and would tell you that I am very happy with them .I haven’t used them as of yet but will certainly use then immediately. Also I would say that I am happy that this is something that is faced by many people as I thought that I am the only one who was facing this issue. Also I will definitely let you know about it worked for me or not. Also if there are some more solution then also do reply.

According to me I would say that you just have to press Shift followed by O and then your problem will be solved. Once you reach open canopy then later you need to switched again and the canopy get s closed and till then it all will be fine. After that you just need to press Shift followed by O which will do your work immediately. SO this is how you need to approach and will help you out to open left door in the Spitfire. Once you use them then please let me know as it is very important that even others can use these solutions as well.

Thanks a lot for the solutions. As I said that I will reply I the solutions works for me or not and that is what I am doing right now .Also I am really happy to tell you that the solutions did help me a lot .I used the same procedure that is being mentioned out there and I pressed the same buttons that are Shift followed by O. And then the left door in the Spitfire opened. SO I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me as they have helped me to solve the query that I was in.