Thread: Incorrect entry in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

Incorrect entry in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

Well I am big fond of video gaming and so far I have played number of game on the computer of mine. Recently I have purchased Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets. I have installed the same on the computer of mine. I am getting an issue when I am trying to put the profile of mine and it is prompting that it’s an incorrect entry. Let me know if you are having an issue and I have dedicated this particular thread to find out all the users who are having the same issue. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: Incorrect entry in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

I was having the same problem which you have posted over here. Well I let you know something which you can use to fix the problem of yours. You should type the name of yours and simply click on the Add button and click on the load button. Well I have done the above mentioned thing and amazingly I have fixed the problem of mine. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

Thanks a lot for giving prompt reply to me. I have used the thing which you mentioned over here in this particular thread but unfortunately it did not help me out to fix the problem of mine. As I click on the Load button in the game it is prompting that in red color error message that it’s an incorrect entry. Now I am really disappointed I want to play this particular game but I am unable to do so. Let me know if you are having any other solution to fix the problem of mine. Anyway thanks a lot again.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I want to discuss something with you which you can fix the problem of yours. I recommend that you should try to load the Profile by selecting the same. After doing the same you have to click on the load button. You should try the above mentioned thing and let me know whether it helped you or not. I am hoping that it will help you to fix the problem of yours.

Yesterday I have bought the demo version of this particular game. Well I have successfully installed the game on the computer of mine. After installing the game when I tried to launch the game I have found that the game is prompting above mentioned error message on the screen. Now I am not going to purchase the full version of the game why because already the demo version of the game is having so many issue then I don’t think so purchasing of the full version would be worth.

I think this thing is happening due to the corruption of the one of the game files on the computer. Let me know whether there was any error message on the screen when you are trying to installing the game. If yes then you should try to reinstall the game on the computer. You should uninstall the game completely and also remove all the files which are associated with the game. After doing the same you should try to install the game on the computer.

I am highly suspecting that this particular game is happening due to the bug issue in the game. Well I recommend that you should file a bug report to the developer of the game. I let you know that you should also you should put information regarding the configuration of the computer of yours. The developer of the game would work around on the situation and release the patch for the same. Well we need to wait till the latest patch is being released by the developer of the game.