Thread: Anti Aliasing doesn’t seem to work in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Anti Aliasing doesn’t seem to work in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

I have already tried all the settings for it that I know to resolve the problem but it was not able to help me. Now I am not able to understand that what should I do in order to resolve the problem. If anyone of you know some way to make use of the Nvidia control panel then please let me know about that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: Anti Aliasing doesn’t seem to work in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

You can check AA while you begin instant flight in excess of water and afterward pause the game through "p" and go to exterior view through "F2". Following to a couple of testing each variants/combinations for nvidia control panel settings (8xQ, 16xQ, 32x, multisample, 8x supersample etc) and ingame 1x to 8x there is just an outcome on 1x ingame. The remaining does no modification in aa-quality.

There is no difference between 8x AA and 4x AA. It should be possible to see a difference between 2x AA and AA other options however. Personally, I think 2x AA is often a useful place-just not always an aesthetic improvement. One important thing has changed in the softened in recent years - especially when compared, for example, what we were used with IL-2 1946. Sorry if not accurately describe these completely. Traditional AA is designed to soften the areas of the screen containing the edges of the polygon. With older games, including IL-2, 1946, the edges of the polygon were all I had. Today there are all kinds of shading effects is making to much of what is on screen, and traditional multisampling anti-aliasing (MSAA) simply cannot initiate anything about it. This is an issue with many modern games.

You may notice that if you turn in, for example, 4x MSAA in the game menus, and fly over the sea, the edge of your plane (external views) is softened. However, sea surface below will not be there will be those points of light shining white Bitty at the edges of the wave, rather than soft light flashes. When ATI 5870 graphics cards were free the feature SSAA (anti-aliasing super example). For some technical cause vague that it might only relate to games DirectX 9 (not 10 +). Its aim is to resolve the growing ineffectiveness of MSAA antialiasing entire image by "right", including pixel shading material. And it works, but has a big impact on performance and (as mentioned) mode only works in DX9 games. I have not tried switching to DX9 SSAA CoD to see what does, as the performance is quite bad for me now.

If you do not recognize the difference between MSAA and SSAA immediately, look at the man's hair and the white light in your backpack. The lights are not smooth at all, MSAA, since pixel shaders are being applied. There is one more thing. Some sort of fantasy crash is being completed when you are in extremely low over the water. It produces a sort of white glow around the edges and boundaries in the wing stalls and the sea begins.

Many people with the same problem do not publish on the wires. Be inspector from the inside out, have solved many problems of AA with many games, most of them steam. I have attempted but can`t obtain COD of work. I have a 4.6ghz with a 2600K to 480Gtx, the frames are dreadful, stuttering poorer. I have feeling that if I can obtain the job of AA, the game will run greatly smoother as is often the case. I can say I am quite surprised by the state was released the game in Taking into account one games selling points is the graphics, I do not understand how that was released before it was finished. FSX thought was bad, but this is a new level of frustration.