Thread: Configurations and settings for IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Configurations and settings for IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Hi all, I wish that someone over here will provide me the conf.ini settings for my system so that I can make this running. So below is my system configuration. Just take a look at this and provide me the settings that I should do.
    • AMD Athlon x2 215 2,7 -2,8
    • 3GB DDR3 RAM
    • Acer p206H 1600 × 900 screen
    • Sapphire Radeon HD5570 1GB DDR3 DX11

Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you very much in advance for replying.

Re: Configurations and settings for IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

If you have been able to find enough to make the game work reasonably then I am sure that you made changes that were significant, is not that so we can build a knowledge base of what really helped me and what not. In addition, HUD may log off as for subtitles and what is the box in the upper left corner, when you start the game? I cannot find a way to remove it seems a communication box or something like that.

If you want to kill the Red Text transcribe then first you will have to ensure that you are in the Mouse control mode. Here you will have to put the mouse cursor above the Red text and after that press the ALT + left mouse click and then press right mouse button and choose Voice window. If you wish to manipulate the other screen as well then you can do the same for that also.

I bought BOB COD steam and had installed, but I realized I could not see or pilots of aircraft flying and hit me CTD and just have the sound working. Here is the solution for this. If you purchased the game and play like I did, you have to go to the game folder and locate "redist" folder. I establish mine in: C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ IL-2 Sturmovik cliffs of Dover \ redist. Now try running the installer for Direct X. This was the problem for me, but I had tried running other installers from there too.

Hey, we know it’s annoying, but you require taking a deep breath. This is because IL2 series completed before it was technically difficult at first with the same problems in relation to the times then. The wealth of knowledge has been IL2 Series 1946 a piece of bullet-proof software, so join the fun doing it and helping to CoD the future of the SIM. I hope that this much of information is better for you.

I cannot run dx10 because of my Nvidia 8600GT GFX card. the specs say I can, but I read a comment and said that although it has dx10 support there is no way to execute a game on it. The game worked only after he switched to DX9. So I will update soon. Maybe you should check the GFX card? This is just the possibility that I can guess at the time. Hope we will get more views other people on this topic.