Thread: Frequent post-patch crashes from IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Frequent post-patch crashes from IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

The patch has definitely been an improvement for me. But now more and more crashes / restarts pre-review (which occurred, but was rather rare). It may even occur only during the shooting or flying / water or in the countryside cities. This is obviously very worrying. Windows registers it as an error event 41 of the power core. I overclocked my CPU, so it is reset to default - same problem. HyperDrive off through SmartDoctor ASUS software but displays the same problem. The increase in CPU temperature. I noticed that the CPU temperature was below 50c, 75c, but IOH was, so I do not think it's a question of time. Power supply is rated at 720W, so I'm hoping that's not it. The decrease in the graphics settings gradually after each crash / reboot, but what has happened with everything low except for model detail, damage Decal (both high), Land of Detail (middle), roads and shadows in and out of the grass. He had not seen this with other games, even high ROF configuration. All ideas, it is definitely more frequent since the patch? By the way I've searched the forum to "reset" and "accident", but could not find any similar problem (at least not without having to find some of the bigger issues!).

Re: Frequent post-patch crashes from IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

I am experiencing similar problems, except sometimes display driver stopped working but has recovered. I had no problems and had good FPS on land and sea with a lot of airplanes, London was a slideshow. After my review of FPS is great and fly with most things in the environment and the models / damage / effects on high. Launcher has stopped working and the message from time to time that the display driver stopped working. I had changed anything, except installing the latest patch. Someone re-install MS Framework 0.4 and solving their problems with that, but I have not been able to play with my system since yesterday.

I think that the GPU getting fried in your case? Mine is the ASUS card that comes with its personal management software known as the ASUS SmartDoctor and at the instant every cooling is lying on "Auto". I may attempt fiddling around by means of those settings. I don't believe that it is the CPU for the reason that when I depart to the BIOS subsequent to the crash/reboot. The CPU temp is <50c through IOH at 75c. Let me make out, if you find round it.

I'm not sure what is causing the Event 41 error message core supply. I guess that may be related to the GPU (graphics processor) to heat and activate the power of the power supply. I'm pretty new to these things. My core CPU temperatures are well. I installed a program known as afterburner msi. It keeps the track of the graphics card and permits the overclocking / change the fan speed, etc. I figure fan assigns it to accelerate to a higher RPM than it was before. This has left DOC reset for about 10-15 minutes. Before this, restart the game every 5 minutes. The program also shows how hard your GPU is working on the game.

I also had the same problem as before, but I managed to solve the problem somehow. I reinstalled Direct X and use Tune up AVG, found over 5000 registry errors on my system, I'm not sure which solved the problem, but is more than just treat for anyone with similar problems. So you can try to do the same and see what it can do for you. If that does not solve the problem, then you can reply back. Thanks.

I uninstalled the ASUS SmartDoctor software that runs the MSI installation GPU and Afterburner. What exactly did you do to your own to reduce accidents? Got a better card or newer, but maybe you can use your experience as a guide Afterburner. Incidentally I have also installed the latest drivers GeForce Beta (see sig.), So I know if I have made a difference. I think they are mostly intended for the Series 400 and 500, however, so you can see more benefits.