Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Joystick not working in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Video Games

Old 14-04-2011

Joystick not working in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

I installed the collector's edition of the cliffs of Dover. The problem I have is getting my Saitek Cyborg joystick V1 to work. I entered data in the boxes on the control, but nothing works. What am I doing wrong? So if anyone having any kind of solution please does reply. My computer specs are as follows: ASUS M4A78T-M ? MOTHERBOARD, AMD SEMPRON 145 ? PROCESSOR, IGB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT430 - GRAPHICS CARD, 4GB SAMSUNG DDR3 - RAM MEMORY, 500GB SERIAL ATA - HARDDISK

Old 14-04-2011

Re: Joystick not working in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Yes, I am having the same trouble with my FFB2 MS, I have essentially mapped the flight joystick and throttle so I can have a speedy go, but is not running, embarrassment that the graphics are looking place! Third attempt to map my joystick and it is now working pretty nicely. Only throttle and flight controls, but at least I'm flying! I will assign all the other things later.
Old 14-04-2011

I have just got this game IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover form a shop which is next to my place. I love to play this kind of games very much I use to play Microsoft flight simulator x. And many of my friends said that this game is almost the same as microsoft flight simulator x. What axis type in the boxes properly and to operate the joystick. Is there a download of instructions that can follow? I would appreciate some help.
Old 14-04-2011

In the Control Options screen, choose the "axes" tab at the top of the screen. If you want to assign buttons on the joystick (or keyboard / mouse buttons / keys), select "Keys" tab. My Cougar Joystick Hotas not work with the cliffs of Dover terrible game. I cannot set the hotkeys in repayment options. In other games (IL2-1946/Rise flight, etc.), the joystick works very well. I play IL2 since 2001, but this game is worstest that I ever installed.
Old 14-04-2011

Here is an example step by step to the allocation of the rudder pedals. First start the game now go to options after going to options now go to control and select Axes. Now doubleclick on red arrow this red arrow is not in your game it is in the picture. After that a box will be opened down, now move/kick your rudder control. Axes will be showed in the formerly empty box. After doing this all steps now press OK button. After pressing ok button doesn?t forget to press APPLY button.
Old 14-04-2011

I had the same problem with my T. X Hotas Flight joystick and rudder pedals of a CH while. I could not reassign anything until one day all of a sudden worked. No idea why I have not reset / modify / diddle with my computer settings or anything. Stick with it and keep trying. Saying still cannot switch between add / view. Nothing is perfect!
Old 14-04-2011

Strange, because with my MS FF2 joystick I connect and it worked well once set up the plane, etc. 1 airelons use joystick instead of the joystick down 2. I mean the default settings are stupid in this game - how many people use two joysticks! Anyway all I did was to click the joystick settings in the configuration of the controller and waits for input joystick, and then I just moved my joystick on the shaft I wanted to use and it worked immediately. And this is with Windows 7 64 bit. There are quite a few controls that must be reallocated in this game that are totally meaningless - and with the patch that everyone has a throwback to the values again, so I'm so glad I saved the original configuration!

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,