Thread: How to unlock Baghdad mayhem and tokyo raid in Anomaly War zone Earth?

How to unlock Baghdad mayhem and tokyo raid in Anomaly War zone Earth?

Guys I am playing Anomaly War zone Earth this game from long time, I like this game very much, I was searching for the further stages on google and found the Baghdad mayhem and Tokyo raid. I am eager to play those stages. Can you guys tell me is there any code to unlock those stages or after which level or stage Baghdad mayhem and Tokyo raid will get automatically unlocked, please tell me if you have any trick.

Re: How to unlock Bagdad mayhem and tokyo raid in Anomaly Warzone Earth?

Hey even I am also looking for the same code or any trick to enter directly into those stages but I haven’t found any yet, I done a lot of search on goggle about it but there is not any related key or code for that. I think we have to do it by sampling playing the game. Yeah those war zone are really attractive somebody has posted the video of those war zones on youtube and after watching that I am really very excited to enter in those warzones.

Mate even I had done a lot of searching for that but I did not find any cheat code for that so I did it by playing the game step by step, those war zones are really very exciting and interesting to play so I was clearing the other stages to play in these war zones. Baghdad mayhem will be unlocked after complete the Baghdad campaign story mode.i haven’t completed Tokyo campaign yet so I don’t know about that, Best of luck.

I can’t believe every one like those two areas so much, same happened with me after watching the video on you tube, I was very excited to play in those zone’s. and playing in those stages is really amazing as it looks, but there is no cheat code or trick to play them directly I guess. You have to play those games and Baghdad mayhem gets unlocked after completing Baghdad campaign story mode as the above user said. And Tokyo campaign will be unlocked after completing Tokyo storyline, all the best mate.

Re: How to unlock Baghdad mayhem and tokyo raid in Anomaly War zone Earth?

I thought there must be some cheat codes or trick to unlock those stages because I can’t wait to play those stages and obviously it will take some time to complete the other stages by playing each of them. Anyways guys now I should start to play other stages too, because there is no cheat codes and it will be waste to time to wait, thank you guys for giving me straight forward answer otherwise I would have been waiting for cheat code, thank you.