Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Magicka Vietnam Spiltscreen possible

Video Games

Old 13-04-2011

Magicka Vietnam Spiltscreen possible

Yesterday my brother brought the Magicka Vietnam game for use and the thing here is was when I installed that game then there was no issue the game started smoothly and also I am able to play the game without any error but at a time me or my brother can play it no multiplayer option and I guess that is due to one keyboard it is unfortunate that we can?t connect two keyboards on a system . anyways my question her5e is that is it possible for me to use the keyboard as well as the joystick controller to play the game on the same monitor as a time. Have anyone tried this before if yes and if succeeded then please let me know what I can do to achieve the same.

Old 13-04-2011

re: Magicka Vietnam Spiltscreen possible

Well as per my experience it is surely possible to have a go with both of them. I mean to say that using the keyboard and also the controller at the same will definitely help you in this case where you will definitely able to play the game with your brother. I am sure connecting the controller will not give you any issue so go ahead and use the same on your system and then enjoy the game playing with your brother.
Old 13-04-2011

I believe that it should work but I am not sure whether it will work for you because it also depends on the windows operating system that you are using and if it is not permitting that then I think the game will crash or it will behave unnaturally. But I still assist you to give it a try once because I have heard that it normally works so keep your figure crossed and then just see whether it works or not.
Old 13-04-2011

Unfortunately there no way that we can use tow mouse or keyboards on the same system to play games or to do any task so here what you need to do is that connect a joystick or controller to play the game. Because the joystick will easily can be detected on the system with the presence of the keyboard and you can play the game in the multiple player mode. I am sure that this will help you to get the proper response from the game as swell.
Old 14-04-2011

Re: Magicka Vietnam Spiltscreen possible

have played this game on the server level I mean to say that played the game in the multiplayer mode but on this one you are trying to play the multiplayer mode on the same pc. And here I can say that you can do it with multiple keyboards attached to the system but for that you need to setup the or build the Multiple keyboard or mouse support on windows and once it is down then there will be no issue in using it. I am sure that this will help you to resolve the issue that you are facing.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,