Thread: Magicka Vietnam : How many challenges are present in Vietnam DLC

Magicka Vietnam : How many challenges are present in Vietnam DLC

I have been waiting for this game from a long time and now that I got it I am planning to play this game .But before starting this game I would say that I have a doubt in my mind. And that doubt is that I want to know that how many challenges are present in Vietnam DLC. Also I don’t have much idea about how to start the game. So can you please tell me on how to start the game as any help will be really helpful to me as I am really waiting for the game to get started?

Re: Magicka Vietnam : How many challenges are present in Vietnam DLC

I guess that there are only 2 challenges in the Vietnam DLC that are present as of now. Actually I am not very sure about it and also don’t know how do you start it? But while I was looking for the game I saw this thing that there are just 2 challenges in the Vietnam DLC. This is somewhat hesitating me from going ahead with this game and I am not sure whether I will buy this game in near future of not. If anyone knows the exact numbers of challenges are present in Vietnam DLC then do reply.

Yes you are absolutely true. There are only two challenges that are present in this game and this itself suggests that this is a really small game. I guess that many people will take their hands back if they really do come to know that there are just two challenges that are present in this game. Even I was a bit surprised and shocked to know this when I heard about it. But anyways that is the way this goes. This is something that has come from a small indie studio. So we can expect such thing in such games. That's the DLC.

I got this game immediately and had very high expectations from this game. But after getting this game I need to say you that I have been a tad disappointed with this game. I would tell you that the two missions that are present in this game are the survival challenge and the rescue mission challenge. I would say that you can go ahead with the game as the game is really interesting but the issue is that there are just two challenges. This is the problem.

I wish I could have read this before. I first thought it is a whole campaign. I bought it a few minutes ago. The screens more look like a campaign. And to be frank it is actually way too expensive for just two maps that are present. I won't buy anything from them anymore. This is really disgusting.I thought that this game would have been a real treat but now I am not happy with it.But lets how that at least those two maps would be really handy and enjoyable to play.

Thanks a lot for all your replies. Even I had heard of this before and was not sure about it. Also in the beginning I thought that it’s just a rumor but now it is confirmed that it actually is very true. But now I just have to play and enjoy with what I have right now as there is no point in regretting in such things .So I would like to thank you a lot for all the support that you have provided me and would say that this is really something that was not expected by me when I got this game.