Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can some one post save file of ACB(assassins creed brotherhood) till sequenc 6 or 7

Video Games

Old 12-04-2011

Arrow Can some one post save file of ACB(assassins creed brotherhood) till sequenc 6 or 7

Hi! I played the game and I got to sequence 6 memory 4. and there i got pc crashed and it wouldn't restart so I hade to format it and I lose the save files.
Can some one plzz post the files for me TILL SEQUENCE 6 NOT FINISHED GAME!!
----thnaks in advance

Old 21-04-2011

Re: Can some one post save file of ACB(assassins creed brotherhood) till sequenc 6 or 7

Well I have cleared the same on my system and mind you the game is really fantastic. But the thing is that I can attach the same on this post so what I want you to do here is that just visit one or the pother torrent site and then you can download the level or the saved game you want. And one more thing that I would like to inform you here is that downloading the pirated content is illegal

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,