Thread: Installing BIOSHOCK without internet connection

Installing BIOSHOCK without internet connection

I am here to ask some help that I need in the installing the Bioshock in my computer, I recently purchased a copy of BIOSHOCK but there is no internet connection at my gaming rig. Is there a way to install and also play the game without connecting to the internet? I also have some cracks but they are not work as I am not able to go to the installation process because following the installation process the main game ask for downloading the patch of the game. Next thing that I am going to do is install the thing in the computer where there is internet connection and after that I will copy the file to the computer where there is no internet connection present in it. So will this thing will work in it

Re: Installing BIOSHOCK without internet connection

Bio Shock can be played on the computer where there is the presence of the internet that it’s there is no way out of this thing, even if you find the crack in the game you will require to have the internet connection and even if you did have the internet connected two of the authorized servers are inactive the time. There is a substitution that you could forever get the 360 version to get roughly DRM but we shouldn’t have to. If you want to play the game then you have to get it.

Did you see the box when you had purchased it because there should be some o f the caution on the box concerning requirement of the internet connection? If it is not present then, you ought to be able to at least get a repay, but if possible getting assist from 2K on how to work with this thing. You must have an internet connection to install and keep Steam up-to-date, this is require because it will help in getting the game to be downloaded up to date so that it will not create any kind of the problem in it.

Facing the problem in the games, I tried to give a call to the customer service center to come out of the problem that I am facing, so when I given a call I spoke to the employee of the EB games, but the shocking thing that I noticed is that it was necessary thing that they have to inform the customer, about the problem that s been happening, means the thing was not told to the customer till now, I also told them about the DRM and the present of the error in the internet connection with the games, but the funny thing is that they were unaware of the problem that was happening in it. I don’t know how this guys are working there, as they are unaware of the problem that is happening in it.

I am having some of the problem with the steam and the retail; I have noticed that the steam version has some of the basic protection that is present in the retail version. It is necessary to be online for using the activation of the product when you are installing the game, also I have seen that the steam version, do not require the Cd checking during the start of the installation in the computer. By just doing the copy pasting of the file will be using one of the hard drive ID that is present in it. There is an option which does not require the violation of the DCMA they are. Bringing the system to a position with internet access or Wait for the activation process to be detached.

I plugged my pc to a friendly internet place just to install.
    I have had to do this twice because with no new components Bioshock refused to load no splash screen nothing. Ran executable cd icon showed dvd rom went crazy then nothing. Not to mention that for another weird reason occasionally my original Bioshock DVD is detected as a backup DVD. i do use Daemon tools for other images and when that happened promptly uninstalled the virtual drive. A quick restart later and it plays. This has also happened when i didn’t even have daemon tools installed. The game is awesome but really sometimes it is difficult