Thread: Need game saves for 'Final Climb' Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands..

Need game saves for 'Final Climb' Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands..

Really pissed off at this last level and those damned waterfalls. This level is absolute poor form of design and testing. Those 7 waterfall layers are driving me against the wall. I have spent a whole day and can't clear it. Seems to me that either people get the timing very easily or they don't. It's really bad game design if people are suddenly put into a situation that has not been prepared for them earlier. I think it's pathetic if one is expected to spend so many hours re-learning jumps and keys just to clear one damn trap for so long hours in a final level. It's piss poor. It's extreme sadist form. The water pillar in between the 2 sets of 3 falls each is a really spanner. Lots of people have sluggish keyboards so this is a letdown. I cleared the damn sets once and in the frenzy of the damn jump buttons and rewinds jumped off the ledge without any rewinds left accidentally. It's obvious what needs to be done but my keyboard won't co-operate as fast as my thought process.

The mentioned damned pillar either slows the momentum down and makes it difficult to clear set 2 or for some reason despite timing it right, I end up jumping off towards the wall behind and miss the frozen pole. This is a serious turn off and I don't want to waste a lot of time just to master one silly set of moves at the extreme end of the game.

Would love to have saves for each checkpoint before meeting Ratash. Please help. I never felt helpless playing Serious Sam The second Encounter climax maps facing 1000s of enemies at serious mode and here I am at the damned mercy of a silly game design that's meant to piss of people more than making them enjoy the climax. It's simply bad creative decision.

Re: Need game saves for 'Final Climb' Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands..

You can visit to the following thread for more assitance. Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Quote Originally Posted by siddharthr View Post
    You can visit to the following thread for more assitance. Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download
    Thanks. It's bizarre but after starting this thread and spending another 30 mins more, I crossed that multi waterfall and the one that followed it to get up the tower.

After crossing the waterfalls, the game was fairly easy and wrapped up in 10 mins flat without dying.

Yes, the only difficult part in this game Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands was the last final jump chapter. You need to be fast enough to cross accross the water turning them on and off all the time, which is quite irritating. If you fall down then no doubt you can use the power to reclimb back but we have to stop it in a precise manner as well, so that we can stuck at the solid water to jump accross.

can any 1 just give the save files of the final climb after completing all the water jumps??? pleazz help guyz