Thread: Is Linux version of Anomaly Warzone Earth releasing?

Is Linux version of Anomaly Warzone Earth releasing?

I was waiting for this game from a long time and would tell you that from the time I have got this game I have been playing this the whole time. I just love playing this game for long durations and would tell you that I haven’t played such game from ling time. But now my question is that are you thinking of releasing the game in Linux version. I heard that already done 90% of the work needed by using existing cross-platform tools.

Re: Is Linux version of Anomaly Warzone Earth releasing?

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would tell you that the thought of playing this game in Linux just amazes me. It is really good that someone is putting up the point of playing this game in Linux. It would really be fantastic if they consider releasing this game in Linux. I would just love to see a Linux version of this game. Also as we know that there are not many games in Linux available so this would not only bring a huge market but also the crazy would increase.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I would say that I am really happy for this reply and would say that this is really a good thought of getting this game in Linux. Everyone would be ecstatic if we all get to play this game in Linux. So I hope that someone is thinking of it and listening to us. Also I hope that they will soon release this and we all will be happy to play this game immediately.

Yes even I would just love to play this on Linux. So there is one more vote on this issue. To be frank I would tell you that even I have been looking for this possibility and has a thought in my mind about this. But for some strange reason it didn’t come up. But it would really be very good if I get to play this game in Linux. Also I would say I'm a Linux user and would love to see a port of this as well. So I am really looking forward to this.

According to me there is not only your vote but there are many such people who will be waiting for this to happen. So I again tell you all that there must be some people who are listening to us are reading this and I hope that they will work on this immediately. I would like to thank you all for the solutions and the suggestions that you have provided to this query as this has made this point even stronger as before.