Thread: Anomaly Warzone Earth stream launch disappeared

Anomaly Warzone Earth stream launch disappeared

I was waiting for the launch on Steam for Anomaly Warzone Earth from a long time and was even counting the time down from a long time. But the problem is that the countdown bar suddenly disappeared few moments back and now nothing is visible over there. This is really troubling me a lot and I hope that there is some solution to this problem. So please so get back to me on this issue to fix the problem.

Re: Anomaly Warzone Earth stream launch disappeared

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that even I am facing a similar problem with the steam. I have heard that this is very common with the steam that they always have this issue with launching new games. The issue with me is that it shows more than two hours until it will be unlocked. So even I am getting the similar issue and looking for the solution for this question.

Yes even I join this group where I am facing from same trouble. I don’t know what the issue is and I still cannot see any option for the pre-purchase. Also along with that there is no list for the price as well. So this is really troubling me a lot. And I would tell you that the situation was same when I tried to launch it before while I was trying for the first time. So this is something that is a real trouble and we need to find the solution for this immediately.

Thanks a lot for the replies and would tell you that it seems that there is no proper alternative to this issue. I think that the problem exist everywhere and everyone and I feel that they need to find some solution to this immediately to fix this issue. They don’t even display the pre-purchase option along with the no list for the price and this is something that we really cannot understand. So if anyone has the solution then does get back to me.

I have good news for you all. I think that the issue is fixed and we all have a solution to work with. I solution is that we can get it through steam itself and that would really be useful to us. I am working on it and it seems that my problem is fixed now. The installation process is on and I am sure that it will fix the problem. So I would suggest all to follow this process and then I am sure that this will help you to solve the problem immediately.

Thanks a lot for the solutions and I just had a look at the solution that has been provided. I didn’t use the solution as of yet but I am sure that using this solution will surely help me to fix the issue. I think that I need to certainly get it from steam itself and that would help to fix the issue. So even I would suggest all to use this solution and I hope that it will work for us. I would again thank you all for the solutions that you have provided me to fix the issue.