Thread: Is there any way to play Anomaly Warzone Earth via keyboard?

Is there any way to play Anomaly Warzone Earth via keyboard?

I was waiting for this game from a long time and was really looking forward to play this game. So after a long wait for this game I got the game a few days back. So while starting to play the game I thought of using the keyboard. But then I was not able to play the game as there was some problem with it. So can anyone tell me what I should do to fix this issue so that I can play Anomaly Warzone Earth?

Re: Is there any way to play Anomaly Warzone Earth via keyboard?

I just had a look at the question that you put up and would tell you that even I had a similar issue with me. To begin with I was very much in trouble while playing the game with the WASD keys but after a while I got used to holding the mouse. So then there was no trouble at all. Also as I wetn ahead with the game I didn’t even think of it as I got used to it. So even I would suggest you the same solution to this issue that you are facing.

I completely agree with the solution that is previously posted. I think that it is the way to go and you just need to practice a lot while playing this game with the WASD keys and I am sure you will be able to get over the issue immediately. Also I would tell you that after completing some missions you will be very much familiar with it. And now I am at mission 13 and everything is fine with me.

Thanks a lot for the solution that you have given. I would say that looking at the solution that you have given to me I just need to rigoursly need to practice and then get used to it. For me it seems that this is the only solution that is available with me at present. So I think that I just need to practice a lot. But even though if there is any other solution then please does get back to me immediately on this as I am waiting for the answers.

According to me you can switch to keyboard or game pad. But to use this you just need to check out some settings and change those settings. What you need to do is you need to go to the control mode in the options menu and you need to make the required changes over there. Also for your information the game pad is also supported. So now you have quite a few options with which you can go ahead with this game.

I have a very good solution to this. But to begin with I say that yes you can very well go ahead with the keyboard in this game. So what you need to do is that you need to switch to the keyboard in the options menu which you will find in the control mode. So once you go there then you need to click on apply over here. And then you need to replace the user followed by pressing any key. This will be enough for you to fix the query that you are facing.