Thread: Unable to find a route to Tower Buster in Anomaly Warzone Earth

Unable to find a route to Tower Buster in Anomaly Warzone Earth

I was looking for the game Anomaly Warzone Earth from a long time and now that I got it I am really enjoying playing it. Now I have a question in my mind and that was at the end of the second mission there are two tower clusters cover that are present along with the two routes to the area near goal. Now the problem is that I am unable to find a tower buster in Anomaly Warzone Earth. So is there any solution to this question? Please reply to me on this question immediately.

Re: Unable to find a route to Tower Buster in Anomaly Warzone Earth

I just had a look at the question that you have posted and I think that this is the question that is posted by many people and face the same query. What I think is that this is very much possible to do and you can go ahead with this. The thing is that the steam shows only 2 percent of gamers that have this achievement being done and so even you can obtain it. Also from my experience I can tell you that I destroyed one of these towers. I think that if I had one more crawler then I could take out the second tower as well.

I think that you all can achieve this just by removing the south end off by just making repeated passes on the intersection. Also you need to remember that you need not turn towards the landing zone. This will make your task difficult. And do remember that you don’t need crawlers while doing that and then marching through top. And if this is not the case then you need to move crawler to the front of the formation and hope that they get enough shots before end of mission.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies. I just had a look at the solution that you have put up and would tell you that I think that it is possible to find a route to Tower Buster in Anomaly Warzone Earth. I haven’t played the game yet but would feel that the next time I will play this then I will surely try this out. Even I feel that if you destroy one of these towers then the other one could also be achieved with help of one more crawler and that would surely take me to the second tower as well.

According to me there is one more solution to this and that is you can you can loop your troops near the bottom to destroy them with rockets .And then once you do that then you can take the top route to the finish. I am sure that once you use this solution you will be able to solve the question that you have posted. You need to loop the crawlers in the lower circle until they shoot the last blasters off and then march through the north road destroying the last remaining blasters. I am sure that this will definitely solve the query that you have put up.

Thanks once again for the solutions. I played the game and used the same solution that was put up and that worked for me. What I did was that I first started with the looping the troops near the bottom to destroy them with rockets .And then I took the top route to the finish. This helped me to reach the route of Tower Buster in Anomaly Warzone Earth. So I would once again like to thank you for the solution that you provided me as it helped me a lot.