Thread: 2nd Mission in Shadow Harvest

2nd Mission in Shadow Harvest

Well I have installed the Shadow Harvest on the computer of mine. at the first glance I was expecting that the game would have good story line and graphical look. But after finishing the chapter 1 I have found that the game is seems to be really boring after beginning with the chapter 2 of the game. well I want to know the opinion of yours in this particular matter and I am waiting for the replies of your on the same.

Re: 2nd Mission in Shadow Harvest

I am totally agreed with the thing which you have posted over here. Well I have found that the game is really boring and it is having poor graphic quality. In mission I was unable to see anything on the screen because it was looking like brown in color. Also I was unable to make use of the grenades in the particular 2nd mission of the chapter 2. Well I am really disappointed and I am not going to play the game further any more.

I am suggesting something which would be helpful in this particular game. The cover system is not broken in the game and you can achieve by using the following instruction. well you need to choose cover and press C from the keyboard in order to switch between the fast and slow mode in the game and simply move toward the next cover in the game. once you have reached over there you should simply proceed towards the next cover in the similar fashion which I have posted over here so that you can get the cover in the game.

I let you know that the 2nd mission is designed for the tutorial of the game. well it would help you to figure out how the things are working in the game. it also let you how the cover system is working in the game. also one thing I would like to discuss over here that is you should involve Myra in the game at a regular interval so that you can proceed in the game smoothly. If you have cleared the initial stage of the 2nd mission you will proceed without any issue into 2nd mission.

In order to fix the issue of yours I am suggesting the following thing which you can apply to fix the problem of yours. well into the graphics section of the ShadowHarvest.ini you need to see for the entry FullScreen=true. You should write False instead of True and save the same. This particular thing will open the POSH into the windowed mode. I am hoping that the thing which I have provided over here would be helpful to you.

I am really disappointed with this particular game. already this game is over priced and there is nothing new in the game. personally I am recommending to all the users who are looking to purchase the game should purchase the game. you will not get value for money by purchasing this particular game. I am going to complain the developer for this particular matter and I am hoping that they will not repeat the same mistake in the future.