Thread: Need Some help in Shadow Harvest

Need Some help in Shadow Harvest

i really love to play Shadow Harvest on the computer of mine. This particular game is having quite good graphical look and feel. I trying to finish the Chapter 6 in which the black hawk helicopter is attacking after the same I have tried to breach the door to the ministry of the game. I am totally stuck and I am unable to finish the chapter 6 of the game. let me know if you have completed the chapter 6 of this particular game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need Some help in Shadow Harvest

I am also happy with the look and feel of this particular game. Well i want to discuss something in this thread which would be really helpful to finish chapter 6 of the game. you can not make your helicopter down to with using Aron’s rifle. The thing stationary MG will not help you in the game anymore. Why because it will simply blow the helicopter of yours in to pieces. I am hoping that the thing which is discussed over here would be helpful to you.

In order to complete the chapter 6 of the game you need to use the following thing which help you to finish the same. Well you need to switch to Myra and simply move to the backyards. You should be really careful because you will see number of guards over there. You need to find the way to get the rooftops and simply approach the helicopter which is hovering over the roof of the one of the building in the game.

In order to get the all the missions goals you need to use the combine of the stealth skills and athletic abilities and also cleverness of the Arons bunt open battle approach. In many cases it has become nail baiting situation whether one should go into the hot with the blazing guns or you should use the suppression techniques and also alternative paths to get further goal in the game. due to open level design and multi paths and secondary objectives the game is having more reliability.

Well the Myra and Aron in the game are having totally different style and almost different approach to fight in the game. this happening because both the characters are of two different genders in the game. another one important thing which I want do state over here is the snorty dialogues which are happening between the two agents in the game. you should use the both the agents much efficiently in the game.

Well this game is having highly detailed and realistic look but still the this particular game is not having striving like hardcore military sim or it does not seem like dual character shooter. Though it is having real stealth and action adventure elements. It is also having lots of new stuffs in the game and quite great interactive story lie which will give you lots of fun while you are playing the game. it will give you an unique experience while playing the game.