Thread: Shadow Harvest: No Co-Op than no purchase

Shadow Harvest: No Co-Op than no purchase

Well i have heard lost of the thing regarding the game Shadow Harvest. The game is available at the price of the $35. But i have found that the there is nothing like mutiplayer game. according to me i am not going to purchase the game if there is nothing like CO-OP or multiplayer in the game. also it is not worth to pay so much money to get the game. let me know about the speculation of yours on this particular matter.

Re: Shadow Harvest: No Co-Op than no purchase

Yes this particular game is overpriced and also this particular game is not having multiplayer option. I am agreed with you that it is not worth to pay so much money for the game which is looking like generic shooting game. i am unable to figure out why this particular game is over priced there is nothing in the game which could be worth in against of the price. I was expecting multiplayer mode of the game but it is not available.

Recently i have purchased Splinter Cell by paying $60. But still I have not played the multiplayer mode of the game. however I was not expecting the game would be like as COD or BF. It was looking like Alpha Protocol. The Alpha Protocol is does not seems to be RPG completely. I am wondering that the stealth sections of the Velvet Assassin is simply mixed with the standard third person shooter sections of the game.

Yes this game should have the LAN COOP campaign. It will definitely increase the sale of the game. well to do the same the developer need to modify the SDK of the game. i think if it would be good decision of the developer that they do not have implemented the COOP in the game. because i have already seen many games which are having a COOP in the game but it did not seems to be working they have not generated enough revenue against of it.

This particular game is not having COOP mode in the game. well i looking on the videos of the game i have found that the game is standard and it is not bad at all. I would like to have the game but there is an issue with the price of the game . this particular game is over priced. I would like to purchase the game if and only if there is discount is given by the developer of the game. i am hoping that the developer will give healthy discount on the price of the game.

Yes you would be able to get the discount of 10% on the original price if you are going to preorder the game. but i don't think so the discount would be worth. Well according to me the game is generic shooter entirely and there is nothing new in the game. Even the game is seems to be single player so i dont think so i am going to purchase the game in any situation. Also i am recommending all the users that they should not purchase the game.