Thread: Need some help with mods of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Need some help with mods of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Should I go ahead with adding mods in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover. I had seen many articles based on using different mods on this game. But I am not really sure whether I use it or not. The game is working really nice. I had seen some really cool mods on youtube. But I am not really sure whether to go with or not. Is there anyone faced issue with mods. From where I can get the best working mods.

If you need a working mode then you can find some good from Team Fusion. They give the best working mods. You can download mods developed by them. It is essential that you must go through the entire document which showed up the installation procedure. There are free mods available from Team Fusion that you can add on your game. I do not trust any other because that create problem and make the game unstable.

There are chances that after installing a new mod the game might not work well. I had faced this problem. I had completed various things in the game. But when I added the mod a new problem started. The game crashed few times in between. The only option left was to re-install the entire game back again. And after doing that I lost everything. Better backup your files before going ahead with adding mods in your system.