Thread: Harvest Shadow: No Demo so no buy

Harvest Shadow: No Demo so no buy

we are knowing that there is no demo version of the Harvest Shadow has not be released. well we know that the there are large number of the games which are available in the market which are having large number of fans in the game. but the game like Shadow Harvest which are not having the fanbase and charging around 40 bucks to purchasing the game is not making any sense. I was expecting a demo version of the game so that number of users can play the game and think about the purchasing the game.

Re: Harvest Shadow: No Demo so no buy

I know this game is not having fanabse at all. So according to me the company should have released the demo version of the game. so that numerous gamers can play the game and figure out the look and features of the game. well there is no demo version and the game is overpriced so I don’t think so the game could attract the large number of games. Personally I am not going to purchase the game because there is no demo for the game.

Well according to me it would be a nice thing for the developer because they have not released the demo version of the game. if they have released the demo version the game then I am sure that the people will not buy the game at all. Why because people have got the idea regarding the graphic and the feature of the game after playing the demo version of the game. so I think it is a good initiative which have been done by the developer.

We all are knowing that the game has been recently released and I was expecting the demo version of the game would help people to learn more about the game. if the game is having good concept then it will definitely increase the sale of the game. so according to me the demo version of the game was quite mandatory. It will also help the people to judge the game whether it is good or bad. I am hoping that the developer will not repeat the mistake again in the future releasing of the game.