Thread: Shadow Harvest: Do you having time machine?

Shadow Harvest: Do you having time machine?

I really love to video gaming on the computer of mine. Recently I have purchased Shadow Harvest. Iwas expecting the game would be worth to play. But after installing and playing the game I have found that the game is seems to be worthless for the money. I am really disappointed with the game. I want to know the users who have purchased the game and disappointed with the same. Let me know the speculation for the same.

Re: Shadow Harvest: Do you having time machine?

Yes I was also having the high expectation on the game but I was too disappointed after playing the game. I have seen the worst animation in the game the guys in the game seems to be aiming using cheek. Also the weapons which are involved in the game are really horrible. I have noticed really frustrating thing in the game that is the horrible blur is blocking the character when you are aiming from the distance.

There are lots of thing in the game which made the game totally unplayable. The bloom in the game have made the thing quite horrible in case you turn off the everything in the game become totally darken. Fire rate of the weapon are kind of way off and models are seems to be low poly piece of the garbage. I have number of game which is quite better than that of the game which is available in the market.

As everyone is knowing that this particular game is seems to be really expensive and due to quality of the game I don’t think no one would purchase the game. I have also noticed that the there is nothing like competitive multilayer thing in the game. well according to me the developer of the game should start better pricing for the indie titles. Already there is a good market for the indie titles out there but you will not be able to get the same if the game is over charged.

It really bad and have not found anything positive regarding the game. already the game is over priced and also the graphic quality of the game is did not seems to be good. Well I have decided I am going to write to the developer of the game so that they can think before they over price the game. It did not make any sense if there is no value for money. I am hoping that the developer of the game will consider the point next time.