Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2011

Audio crashes while starting super meat boy

After having read the title I hope you have got the problem that I am facing. During the start of the game I get an error saying that "Could not create XAudio2 Device?. Now I do not what method should I try so that I would be able to get out of this error. This error is really frustrating me and it is coming everytime when I start with the game. So basically I know it?s an audio failure but I do not know the steps by which I would be able to solve this issue. So I am expecting some help from you. Do send me some response.
Old 06-04-2011

Re: Audio crashes while starting super meat boy

In this situation it is best recommended to check if the sound driver is functioning well or not. So that?s why I recommend you to have a proper check of all these things so that you can get to know who the culprit is. Check if the audio driver is properly updated or not. Yours problem does point towards one thing and that is the audio. So you must have a proper check of the audio configuration and analyze where does the problem lie.
Old 06-04-2011

See I would strongly recommend you to re install the DirectX software. As the above user pointed out it is an audio issue and hence I would say that it might have resulted due to some of the dll files getting corrupted and hence the need of re installation of the DirectX software. So I have made clear about the point that I want to make here. Do have a look at the suggestions and I am sure it will be a perfect solution for you. So work on it accordingly.
Old 06-04-2011

According to me re installation of the entire game would be the best option to go for. See you might not be sure if you would be able to get the audio files installed properly with the installation of the direct so that?s why I advise you to re install the entire game again but before the installation of the entire game you will have to see to it that you keep a back up of all the saved files. Otherwise you will end up loosing the entire saved levels. So do work on the suggestions and I am sure it will help you.
Old 07-04-2011

I think installing the direct would be the nice option to start with. As if I do not want to do an entire reinstallation of the game. So that?s why I think directx would be the one to go. So I will go with that suggestion and lets see if I am able to solve the issue. I am hoping that the issue will get solved. So lets see. Anyways thanks for all the methods and the suggestions that you have given me. It was really very kind of you all to help me in this situation. So thanks a lot.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,