Thread: Game breaking error in Super Meat Boy

Game breaking error in Super Meat Boy

i have installed Super Meat Boy on the computer of mine. I really love to play this particular game on the computer. from past two days I am getting very serious issue with this particular game. the game is seems to be crash completely from past two days and I am unable to play the same on the computer of mine. let me know why this particular issue is being happening on the computer of mine. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Game breaking error in Super Meat Boy

You did not provided sufficient information regarding the system of yours as well as the problem which you are facing while playing the game. let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? let me know about the system configuration of the computer? Tell me whether you are getting any error message on the screen? If you are getting the same simply post the error message over here. Finally tell me whether you have updated the drivers or not.

Well this problem is happening due to graphic card driver issue. The remedy for this issue is very simple. You need to install the latest graphic card driver on the computer. you need to visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest update for the graphic card drivers. Once you have got the driver you need to download and installed the same on the computer. after installing the driver you should reboot the computer.

According to me this particular problem is being happening due to the corruption of the game file on the computer. I think you need to fix the problem by simply reinstalling the game on the computer. you should uninstall the game as well erase all the file which is associated with the game. after doing the same you should reboot the computer. once the computer is get rebooted you should try to install the game on the computer and see whether there is any difference in the situation.

I am suspecting that this particular game is having a serious bug issue and this particular bug should be fixed by the developer of the game. well according to me you should make a bug report to the developer of the game. you should go provide all the information regarding the computer specification as well as the error message which you are getting on the screen. They will work on the thing and let you know about the solution for the same.