Thread: Clock oscillator spiders in spellforce 2

Clock oscillator spiders in spellforce 2

I am playing this game from last few days and really it is an interesting one and also I am enjoying a lot. But the only thing that is worrying me here is that whenever I have decided to set the clock oscillation spiders then it is not allowing me to do so. I mean I really don’t know what is the issue here and how I can overcome the same. So I request to the user to guide me in this case and also one basic question here is that is there is any way that will allow me to get the symbol of Dracon because until now I am unable to find any. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Clock oscillator spiders in spellforce 2

The thing here is that you have to first reach the 27 level of the game and then you will directly able to get the Clock oscillator spider in this game. Well if you will ask me then I have played almost all the levels and nearing to finish the stage but the only thing which is worrying me here is that I am unable to get in to the groove on the last stage. The only thing that I want you to do is just see whether you are getting the power boost in the level once the spider comes. I am sure you will like that.

Well according to me responding to the spider and think you'll have to do that with the other spider also so if you get to know the bladed record it, what the and I thought the spider was able to match it, test it first with a to once you put all in short and then change the second and k the first and the third must be equal, if I was cut short half, the long half of it tell you is the spider, if I could know it I could help more

Then on the map where you asked the warrior and his opponent a garment has a chest with a black armor level 10, is that, if you do not find the bottom of the map, you have a merchant that sold you the Seven keeps but you are asked a fortune, you choose the option to look at the map and I assure you that near the end or purchase. I am sure you will get the same going to the map and then you will able to find the dragon.