Thread: SpellForce 2 Shadow: Honor Badge

SpellForce 2 Shadow: Honor Badge

Well I am a big fond of the video gaming. Currently I am having SpellForce 2 – Shadow on the computer of mine. I really love to play this game. why because this particular game is having a good graphical look. Well at current position i am stuck at honor badge. I am unable to finish this particular mission in anyway. I want to know any tricks which i can apply in the game so that i can complete the game successfully. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: SpellForce 2 Shadow: Honor Badge

In order to complete this particular game i recommend that you should begin with the easiest part of the game. then you should go for the stone workers and 5 silver workers and finally 5 lenya workers in a order. After getting the 5 normal workers you should send them to create a tower at the south west of the base of yours. Also you should collect Bowyer and lots of Pig farms in the game. your Avatar and the comapinion of yours will protect the Matrticus guy which is in red in lyraine.

You should not worry about the other villages, connect it will definitely destroyed in the game. you should keep the building towers which are around the outskirts of the town. Finally you need to send the your huge archer army to the north west area. You need to kill all the undead and building in that particular area. This will move the right of the map where you will be able to get another undead base. Once again you need to destroy the same completely.

As usual you need to get the 5 normal workers in the game. after getting the same you should go for the shadow upgrade in the game. once you have done the same you should simply build an army of the shadow assassins. You might need to go for the hunting for the thing which has been left for the undead. You can also use gargoyles that ice and fire and the avatar of yours would scout the same. Once you have killed all the undead then you will get a honor bagde form the Lyraine in the game.

In this particular mission you need to get Elves upgrade at the HQ of yours as early as possible. Once you have get the same you should go for the building of any army which is consist of 11 rangers. After creating the same you should find and kill all the undead space in the game. you should not left any undead space in the game. once you found and killed all the undead game you will be able to get the Honor Bagade in the game.

Well according to me it is the most easy portion of this particular game. however you will be able to get only one badge after finishing with this particular mission of the game. though can repeat the same thing again and again so that you will get the badge for the repeatedly times. Also you i let you know that the thing which is discussed over here can be apply on the Dragon Storm game also.

If you are lookig to have hard version then you should make an attempt defend the other towns of the game. you shoudl send the avatar and the heros and then simply send the backup. I ahve alsreday used the same with the SpellForce 1 Platinum in the game. i really love to play this game and recently i hvae got the SpellForce Universe. I am hoping that the information which i have provdieded over here woudl be useful in the game.