Thread: Unable to play Super Meat Boy after uninstalled steam

Unable to play Super Meat Boy after uninstalled steam

I have the game Super Meat boy as I just love playing it. I have been playing the game from the day I have got it. But now a problem has arised and that is I am not able to play the game. The reason why I can’t play the game is because I accidentally uninstalled steam. And now I am not able to play the game. So please get back to me on this issue as soon as possible.I would like to thank you all in advance for the solutions

Re: Unable to play Super Meat Boy after uninstalled steam

I just had a look at the problem that you have mentioned and would say that the reason why you can’t play the game is because of the uninstallation of the steam. Now what you need to do is that you need to reinstall it again. Also along with reinstalling it again you need to reinstall the games as well. This will surely help you to fix the issue and I am sure that you will be able to play the game again.

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I just went through the solution that you have mentioned and would tell you that you have actually reinstalled the steam earlier but still the problem exists. Now the issue is that I need to reinstall the game again and that will help me to solve the issue. So I think that I should immediately reinstall the game. I hope that this solution will work for me but if there are any other solutions they do reply again.

I would tell you that you should have already saved the data previously and that would have surely helped you. But now you have lost all your data and it’s very difficult to recover it again. And according to my knowledge there is no method to recover this data. And I am very much sure about this. I guess that reinstallation is the only option that may work with you to fix this issue.

Yes what you are saying is correct. I should have saved it up the at the first instance itself. But I don’t know for some reason I didn’t save the data at all and that was a very big mistake that I committed. Now possibly I need to reinstall the game and that is the only option that I am left with. So I would once again like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided as they have helped me a lot.