Thread: Unable to find set item monsters in Spellforce 2 Gold

Unable to find set item monsters in Spellforce 2 Gold

As the title suggest what I am going to discuss over here on this particular forum. Well I have installed Spellforce 2 Gold on the computer of mine. Currently I am facing an issue when I supposed to play this particular game on the computer of mine. I have noticed an issue when I am searching the creatures which are holding the set item parts in the game. let me know if you are having the similar issue like me and also remedy for the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find set item monsters in Spellforce 2 Gold

Well I want to know whether you have gone for the Arena map in the game. as you enter into the Arena map you will see a charterer which will simply begin to tell everything regarding the story of the game. that particular character will also tell you about the different kind of the Avatars of the God which is appearing in the center of the map in the game. so I think you should once again go for the arena map and see it helps you out or not.

Whenever you kill anyone in the game it simply drops loot and the part of that particular loot is golden string shaped inventory items. That particular item is having description for the same. And that description will let you to get the map where each beast which is holding the game. finally you need to move to that particular map and kill the same. It drop the loot as you kill the one and there would be parts of the set items in the game. you will not be able to get the preferred items in case you went to the map before killing the Gods who are having the string items.

Well according to me you need to talk with the man who is having an exclamation mark on the head just before the beginning of each and every round of the fight in the game. so there would be no matter if you remember whether you have not talked anything in the game. as far as he is having mark on him. Also you will see a woman who is standing exactly opposite to the man. That woman will tell you about the few hints and the loots which you need to do to search the set items in the game.

I think it is an issue with the files of the game. well I have noticed that the such scenario might be occurring due to the corruption of the game file on the computers. So I am recommending that you should try to reinstall the game. you should uninstall the game and delete the files which are associated with the game and simply reboot the computer after completing the same. Once you have done try to install the game and I am hoping that after installing the game there would be no issue.

I am highly suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to the programming bug in the game and which is needed to be fixed by the developer of the game. according to me we need to file a bug report to the developer of the game for this matter. The developer of the game would workaround on the bug and fix the same and release the Patch for the same as early as possible. I am hoping that the developer would fix the problem.