Thread: 3DS showing Ghosting Effect

3DS showing Ghosting Effect

Hello, in recent times I observed that at definite times at some stage in the game I observe there is a "ghost" with 3D visual effects. For example, when I make out my membership card in Pilotwings remedy and I turn over the card, there is a "ghost image" of the tag on the region of the card as you turn. Looks like I'm watching the screen away from the "sweet spot" for the 3D consequence, but no issue how I look in her "ghost image" is forever here. This too occur while I'm soaring in a cave through the game and make out "ghosting" of distend as if I'm gone from the "sweet spot." Does anybody also notice this as well or is this a issue in 3DS? Or is it presently a exact issue with the game?

Re: 3DS showing Ghosting Effect

OK I am having same issue here. "I in fact returns a 3DS and because of this. Now I recognize that is not my eyes because I observe in 3D extremely fine. I've seen that the ghost is simply in region of soaring disparity. similar to when I'm playing Pilotwings on the assignment that set out the flames of the camp. I've observed the ghosting mainly to the mission, but it is as single in which now flew around the island during the rings in the bronze stage, the ghost is not as awful as utter the ring is shut to the darkest color the stack then I notice ghosts.

I believe the parallax barrier has complexity jamming high contrast. similar to utter you have a ring right then to a stack and the ring to light in shade and the stack is dim, which is precisely two pictures of the stack and the ring, first for the right eye and second for the left. Now allow to speak the stack is on the left side of the display and the ring to soar during is just off the stack, and as it is precisely two picture of this series, the second picture of the ring is left on the stack, in spite of the parallax barrier is actual to obstruct it, but since it is a lighter brighter shade can be observe during the hurdle, and that is the ghost picture you are screening. If you have any intellect whatever to anybody. I believe that is what is occurring. perhaps you can repair with a firmware or somewhat. perhaps it's a fault in the parallax barrier?

Yes I turned the new 3DS after my first, the issue was still there. So I am not familiar with what to do with it. I at a halt believe it is a issue with parallax barrier not being capable to chunk bright / images of light over dimness. I distrust that Nintendo would distinguish. similar to you thought I expect to discover a method to crack this issue in the software or somewhat. I am fond of my 3DS. I observed on the IGN notice boards, argumentative of the similar issue, particularly with Pilotwings.

I got the proper explanation my issue entirely. So what we are speaking is to together 3DSs had exposed the similar issue? I presume this is presently a drawback to the display quite than a fault. with any luck the games in the prospect endeavor to keep away from this issue (or the little opportunity this is just a software issue, but I'm not keeping my breath). At most by means of Super Street Fighter 4 this hardly ever happens. anybody observe alike things in new games