Thread: IL-2 sturmovik: Airfield are not shown in FMB of Cliff of Dover

IL-2 sturmovik: Airfield are not shown in FMB of Cliff of Dover

I have started playing Cliff of Dover a month back, I had no problem while installing or set up I was enjoying this game and there were different airfields but now I can’t see airfields for that I have to search in FMB to find the airfields. I had downloaded patch and after that this problem is occurred before the patch all airfields were marked out with the respective plane in that circle. I don’t know what went wrong, so I set “show-all” in view display filter but it’s not working yet. Please help me out, what you guys think do I need deactivate the marker?

Re: IL-2 sturmovik: Airfield are not shown in FMB of Cliff of Dover

Sorry mate I don’t have solution for you but I can tell you the reasons that cost you this problem. I have just gone through the news which related to your problem. You are not able to see Airfields because it’s a issue with the new MP interface. And you have installed the new patch and may be because of new MP interface you are facing this problem. This new MP interface removes the airfields name from the FMB. And all users are facing this problem and developer started working on it and will be soon come up with the solution.

The above user posted the correct update, due to new MP interface airfields names are not visible in FMB and developer will take some time to solve this problem. But luckily I have the collector edition and I used the maps to find bases, even you can use maps to find the bases but for that you should have collector edition if you don’t have collector edition then sorry you have to wait for the developer until the solve this problem.

I did not know it that there are so much edition for a game else I would have purchased the edition which gives me more facilities to operate the game and some special features, clearly that’s not fair I don’t have controller edition so I can’t use the facility of map and main thing I searched a lot for patches but I didn’t find yet because patches are provided with the game itself if you purchase from the steam only if you buy it from other city shops then you won’t get patches even if you paid the same amount this is quite embarrassing.

That’s so nice of you guys, If you guys did not post this updates about the game I would be continuously searching for the solution. I have purchased this game from steam so I got the patch but I am not getting the point they have already provided the patch with game itself and that patch causing a problem quite unacceptable. Any ways guys thanks a lot for your replies and I don’t have controller edition, If I knew it before I would have purchased the controller edition. Thanks a ton,