Thread: Does anyone want IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover for free

Does anyone want IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover for free

I am having a extra copy of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover and I am giving it for free. So is anyone interested in having the copy of this game. It’s really a interesting game and you all would love playing this game. If you are really a gamer then I am sure that you will go for it as I am selling this for free. So if anyone wants this game then do reply to me immediately as it would be beneficial to you.

Re: Does anyone want IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover for free

This is really interesting that someone is giving this game for free. I would have been the one who would have got this game but right now I am just waiting for some reviews and feedback of this game and I have decided that then I will go ahead with this game. So currently I am not interested with this game and would buy it later. And it is fine even though I have to pay during that time.

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I would tell you that this is really a very good game and I am sure that you will enjoy this game to the fullest and I would tell you that if you are a game then I am assured that you will definitely go ahead with it. So I would suggest you that you should get this copy for free rather than waiting for more long time and then buying it by paying for this game

I just went through the question that is being posted and found it really interesting to see that someone is selling the game for free. I didn’t even believe first that someone is doing such thing and I think that it’s really a nice gesture that you are selling the game for free. I would have definitely bought that but the problem with me is that I already have the game and I have started playing it. So I would tell you all who have not got this game that do get it immediately and start playing the game.

Hi,
    That's mighty generous of you! Is it an English or Russian version? I'm really interested in this game, as I'm a fllight sim fan.

If you still have it, I'll take it then!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ru_disa View Post
    Is it an English or Russian version? I'm really interested in this game, as I'm a fllight sim fan.
    As i have seen many posts of Devyani,, it seems that he/she is from India, is Indian. Hence, i think the game will be in English version for sure. Anyways, if you really wanna buy than better buy it directly from Official Site , why to go for someone else.

Well, Devyani is offering a copy of the game for free... I always supported Maddox with all his previous products... but honestly, a free copy is a pretty sweet deal!

Thanks a lot for your answers and I feel that there might be someone who will get this game from e immediately. I would once again like to tell you all that it’s really a very nice opportunity to get the game for free and anyone wants should go ahead with this. It’s a really fantastic game which I am sure that you will love to play. So I would once again like to thank you all for all your solutions that you provided to me and I hope you will reply me soon for getting this game.

Hi Devyani,
    Sorry if I didn't understand but, is the game still available? If it is, I'd love to get it!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ru_disa View Post
    Hi Devyani,
    Sorry if I didn't understand but, is the game still available? If it is, I'd love to get it!

Cheers!
    i think that Devyani was offering the beta version of this game. But as far as i can tell, beta version of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover was put forward for testing purpose and now the game is full working version of the game is released and hence beta wont work anymore, so if you want to get the game then you will have to purchase it for £34.99 incl. VAT.