Thread: Has anyone tried more than 3 controllers in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover?

Has anyone tried more than 3 controllers in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover?

I heard about this game and was looking forward to get this game immediately. So I am just waiting for some for some feedbacks for this game and then I am thinking of going forward and buying this game. I had heard that this would work with the new sim. Now that I want is to add a CH Throttle Quadrant to my set up. So if it is possible then how to go about it. Please reply to this immediately.

Re: Has anyone tried more than 3 controllers in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover?

I have a problem with this game and this is the only problem I am facing up till now and that is the slider that I use for throttle goes from 0 to full using only the first +/- 30% of the slider. I don’t know the exact reason for this but this happens usually. I don’t actually know the reason for it but it often takes place.So if anyone knows the solution for it then do get back to me immediately on this issue.

Re: Has anyone tried more than 3 controllers in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover?

Even I had a similar problem before .But I would like to tell you that the pitch along with the mixture and flaps that I assigned to the other sliders work perfectly fine. I am facing with some other problem and that problem is with the throttle. The throttles work fine but not every time. Also I would tell you that the throttles work fine with the other applications as well. But I am not sure that you can add the CH Throttle Quadrant to the setup.

There is one more thing to this. I would tell you that you may want to uncheck some of the function that only lets you to use only 2 hands at a time. This is because even a brand new quadrant always has some game in its sliders. So you have to remember this always. And what this does is that if you enable that particulate function then you will lose all the control of the things you want to actually use in the moment. So this is what it does.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided. I just went through them and feel that they were really useful to me. I think that I may be really able to use three controllers at a time in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover. Also adding a CH Throttle Quadrant to my set up would really be interesting. So I am really looking forward to this. So I would once again like to thank you all for all your support and solutions that you have provided me.