Thread: Spellforce 2: faith in destiny

Spellforce 2: faith in destiny

Hi I am here to know is there is any news regarding the game which is nothing but the Spellforce 2: faith in destiny. I have played the spellforce 2 dragon wars and also played it many times but here I am really feeling bad that yet I haven’t got any information regarding this game. Now it’s my humble request to the users allover to please give me some kind of idea regarding this game and let me know on what the game totally based on and what should I do to play this one and in what manner.

Re: Spellforce 2: faith in destiny

Faith in Destiny's second expansion will Spellforce 2 Dragon Storm after that went quite unnoticed by critics in general. Even now, a few days before his departure many of the passionate fans of the franchise wondering if it was not better than the developers had concentrated all its forces in Spellforce 3 instead of a new expansion does not need the original game despite more than 15 hours of gameplay, a new multiplayer mode domination and the new race that will give us Faith in Destiny.

Four years after the defeat of Moulder, scientists, inventors, and dragons have tried to solve the mystery of why the content network has deteriorated, until finally succumbed, leaving the islands with no connection between them. The result of the fall of the portals is that nations are isolated, and the only connection between races is due to the Shaiken and Dragons. But now approach a dark time for Eo because from the depths of hell comes the no name.

The no name spread terror across game and this is when our hero appears. A simple Shaiken seeking a response to increasingly disturbing nightmares. Your questions will take you to the land of their ancestors, along with the mountain of Ur Patriarch There will not find more than new questions "Who are these" no name "? What do the dragons on the fate of the world? What dark secret is associated with the "no name" It is the beginning of our adventures, the pursuit of our destiny, even if it means fighting against terrible enemies old and new

The game successfully managed to combine real-time strategy with RPG when they created the Spellforce series over there in 2003, date of departure of the first game called Spellforce: The Order of Dawn. Make no mistake, creating a good mix of these two genres as far apart is not easy and at times it seems that some will limp. For developers the challenge was not simply making a good game, but rather to make two good games and mix them with intelligence for a successful outcome. I hope that you will enjoy playing this game and it will definitely give you some sort of confidence to play such kind of games.