Thread: Is anyone running IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover at maximum settings

Is anyone running IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover at maximum settings

I am planning to get the game IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover as I heard that it’s really a very good game and even I would like to enjoy the game. But before going ahead I am planning to run this game at maximum settings and then would enjoy the game. So for that reason I would like to know that has anyone played this game at maximum setting. And is it fine to play at maximum setting. Please do get back on this as I am waiting for your answers.

Re: Is anyone running IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover at maximum settings

I just had a look at your question and would tell you that it is certainly possible for you to run the game with maximum settings but then it will all depend on the way your system is .If your system is ready to take the load of playing the game with maximum settings then there won’t be any problem but if not then you won’t be able to play the game with maximum settings. So this is what I feel and think that you should go ahead with buying the new game.

I would tell you that I have been playing this game for few days now and there is no problem with the game at all till now. To your knowledge I would like to tell you that the game is currently running on a single CPU and GPU core. So if you look at it then I actually feel that it doesn't matter what system you have. The performance will be remain the same regardless of your system. Also you do need to remember that the requirements are properly fulfilled for this particular game.

According to me I would tell you that you should get a GPU with ample amount of VRAM.I am saying this because what this will do is it will allow you to play the game at maximum settings as you want. I feel that this game doesn’t have enough of it. Also I can tell you that it is definitely not running a single CPU core. So this is what I feel you should do and it will help you to fix the issue that you are facing right now.

Thanks a lot for all your solutions. I just went through them and feel that I should actually get the GPU with plenty of VRAM in it. If I do that then it will really be very helpful to me. Also now I am planning to buy this game immediately as I can’t wait for longer time to get this game. So I would once again like to thank you all for all your support and solutions that you have provided to me.