Thread: There is no sound while playing super Mario on Nintendo 3DS

There is no sound while playing super Mario on Nintendo 3DS

I have recently purchased this game and the thing here is that the game is playing well I mean to say that I have installed the game and the game was perfectly installed but the thing is that when I was playing the game there was no sound and I really unable to understand why it is so wand what are the reasons due to which I am unable to get the sound. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue here.

Re: There is no sound while playing super Mario on Nintendo 3DS

Well if you will ask me then I want you to just see whether you are able to go to the wii menu and then you will see the screen that says the wii settings I mean it will show you the will settings and data management. In that you have to just click on the data management which will take you to the new screen and then you have to make sure that you are removing the game and then gain installing the appropriate one. I am sure that if you are installing anything now then it will not give you any problems what so ever.

I think I can really help you in this case so what I want you to do here is that first check speakers that you have connected for the sound output are properly connected or not and if they are not then you have to connect them as if they are near by it. I am sure that if the problem is with the speakers then you will not get any of the issues what so ever and also the sound will the perfect and if still not other way to get any solution then you can have a go at it and change the speakers that will allow you to just give maximum sound.

Many users are facing this problem while they are playing the game on Nintendo and I guess you are one of them. So now if you are really need to get the proper solution over here then you have to just consult the officials of the users and then see whether you are able to solve the issue or not. And if you will ask me then they will definitely give you the appropriate solution over it with definite reason. I hope that they cooperate with you and will give you the finest of solution.

Well I think there is either anything wrong with the game or with the gaming console. Now what you have to do here is that see whether doing the setting change helps you or not. And if everything goes against you then I want you to just make use of the foobar2000 it is the application that will allow you to solve all the sound related queries on the system and I am sure that if you are using this one then you will not get any of the issue regarding the problem. I hope that it works for you and you will get the finest of response regarding the same.