Thread: Unable to install Gothic 4 in my system

Unable to install Gothic 4 in my system

I'm trying to install Gothic 4, but unfortunately it will not work: (the installation window is always "no response" I have a quad core with 4 gb ram and geforce 9800 GT .. So should really go all .. (Windows Vista). Something I've never seen.what should I do? I've been waiting half an hour and nothing happen. Google says it here but I've been waiting so now Maybe someone here has the same problem. Please help me.

Re: Unable to install Gothic 4 in my system

Since the installer has programmed unclean. Although Windows "No response" indicates files are installed on your hard drive. In order to speed up the installation process could be an alternative way, nor copy the contents of the DVD to the hard drive. Otherwise, wait for answers as before, and while keeping the DVD drive in mind. Oh, with your GeForce 9800 you will eventually experience. At least with my Radeon HD 5970 looks like this.

Oh man. I've run through the installation of a night calmly. From 12 to around 7, then it has locked up (up by 10 nothing happens anymore). Today, new attempt, after 10 minutes to install songwriter. But I am not able to get any success in this I am also going through the same issue. So if you guys have any suggestion so please help me.

I am also looking for the same but the solution for the game which you have given over here I have tired that but nothing helps me here. In fact till now I have not get any achievement in this so that is why related to this I am not certain but even though I will endeavor on this. And I have also seen that many of the users are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fix by the company side.