Thread: Display concerns while playing spellforce2

Display concerns while playing spellforce2

I just bought the brand new SpellForce 2, hoping to get into more of the wonderful adventures SpellForce . Unfortunately, since I try to install it, it is a disaster . First, I start the game, and then it puts me on the error code I-know-not-too-what, and in fact was the problem with FAT32. Result, I convert my computer to NTFS. I re-launch the game, and there, it starts, I hear the sounds of the game but my screen appears all black. I do not know if its just my monitor or my graphics card or any other issue. Please help me out in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue.

Re: Display concerns while playing spellforce2

If you use your drive "D:" drive as food through a program like GHOST or PQDI, and the score of "restoration" is FAT32, when you restore your system partition, it will be FAT32. For SF2 working properly, it must be installed on an NTFS partition and the backups too, Valid if you changed the path of "My Documents” and then have a go at it. I hope that the stage is set and you need to deliver the best by doing the minor changes and getting back the control on the game.

Well apparently we can add profiles and executable by the GeForce according to specific configuration, I can well create a "SpellForce2" but however it does not spellforce2.exe has, I think in the last Geforce day of the game SF2 does not exist, there is plenty of game but not this one, not until the next version I think. I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue here and you will surely get the positive feedback from the same.

I found that is not complicated, you actually added profile, you seek to go down to your right file that may be spellforce2.exe which is in the game directory, you give a name has your profile Then you in the list of programs Then in the profile list you choose the one you just created, he called me "SpellForce2", the name has no taxes. The box "application" appears empty you go into general settings and you check each box, then you see "spellforce2.exe" appear in the "application", your profile is now linked to the program you'd like SF2 checked previously during its creation . That normally is the game that will configure your GeForce for better viewing. And make sure that the menu is on the left image is a three-down menu that appears when you normally go to display "GeForce”.Personally I have thus gained in fluidity and can be ended my crashes.

Well the actual problem that you are facing on your system here is nothing but of the graphic card. So what I want you to do here is that just see whether you are able to purchase a new and advanced graphic card for your system and then install the same on it. I am sure once the latest graphic card is installed on the system you will definitely able to solve the issue and also the game will start without any complications.