Thread: Unable to use stone of teleportation in Spellforce 2

Unable to use stone of teleportation in Spellforce 2

I am stuck just before my return to the fields of iron. After taking the fortress of the needle and be returned to the 7 forts to recover I was ready to take the stone that brings me back to the fields of iron, but I decided to postpone this battle a bit. In fact, I am good suzerain, I wanted to make sure my subjects were well. I am therefore distributed at Fort Western, but now after doing some quests there, I can not leave the place. When I click on the icon of teleportation stones, all destinations other than those on height of the west is red and I get the following message: "This stone of teleportation is not usable at this time" I really don’t know why I am getting this error message and how I can solve the issue.

Re: Unable to use stone of teleportation in Spellforce 2

I am sure not to have side quests underway at Fort Western, but I'll go watch this story of NPC and redo a general tour of the map. Got to be something I missed. Anyway, am glad to know that it is rather normal and not a bug, it's more exciting to look when we are sure that there is something to find. I hope this information will definitely help you to get rid of the problem and then it will allow you to use the stone of teleportation.

I think it is the quest for strong from the west to repel the attacks of Baron and then send its messenger It made me like I had slain all ugly not beautiful except the messenger that I had not seen. Check your quest book and the messenger must be in the middle of the map near your castle home In fact the teleportation stones are useless in battle until all enemies are not out. And if this is so then why you ant to use then I mean to say that if you really are unable to have the better access on the stones then it is no need to use it.

I found something at the height of the west hammer. Two quests are related to it: First Thoughts and Remembrance, two daggers, then there is a document in the northern hills on the map guarded by wolves. It is a quest for an ice hammer. And if both the quests are cleared accordingly then you will definitely get a chance to use the stone. I am sure that in this you are not allowed because of the same reason that is you have not cleared the two quest.

Well if you will ask me then I do not know if it's a hammer ice or anything, not yet finished. I had no problem with any quest, except for pieces of armor on the map for morc Gateway of Swords. I can make one, impossible to find yet it is not difficult, stuff to walk around the ramparts to the north and it is not as wide as a place. I traveled several times but nothing and in your case I don’t think so that you will get any.