Thread: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliff of Dover causing Strange Textures and Graphical Errors

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliff of Dover causing Strange Textures and Graphical Errors

Hello friends I have been playing this new Cliff of Dover game which I had purchased few days back and already I am seeing some weird problem with the games as I have noticed some strange issues with the graphics and the texture of the game. At the first few days of playing the game everything was perfect and I was enjoying the game very much, but suddenly after some days I have found that the textures of the game would suddenly go something bizarre and it just doesn’t seem to be good to be true, is any one experiencing the same can help me out with it.

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliff of Dover causing Strange Textures and Graphical Errors

Dude just check whether your CPU is not getting hot if possible try to open one side panel of the CPU and then check out whether it is getting hot or not. If you find that that at any case the GPU becomes too hot than there is every chance for it to get damage and you will have to replace the card as soon as possible and go for a much better one, then the one you are currently using.

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliff of Dover causing Strange Textures and Graphical Errors

What I would suggest you is thatyou should go with the AMD's new Radeon HD 6800 series which is based on the "Bart's" core, which is also produced as its predecessors in the 40-nanometer process. The smaller Radeon HD 6850 is not, however, because the full expansion of the "Bart's" core. The Radeon HD 6800 has the full "beard-core 1120 shader units. But do not only with the unified shaders, the Radeon HD 6800 a cut in. So I would mostly request you that you should go with this graphics card for this game.

Dude I would recommend you that you should always go with the Radeon HD 5700, as I have come to know that there is some interesting feature about this graphics card. AMD believes that the key to success for the Radeon HD 5700 series has support for DirectX 11, and is accurate. "The HD 5700 series graphics cards are powerful features for the relatively low price at which they sold. Although from the aspect of performance, the HD 5700 series is not imposed on all competitors if we consider the 128bit memory interface used by both cards, the performance is absolutely excellent.

No matter what ever graphics card that you chose always makes sure that you choose the best one that you might think will help you in giving high quality graphics not to forget the performance and on the top the reliability. What I think that it is always better to choose the one which you think will have the potential for running over a long period of time no matter how much price has been imposed on it, so choose wisely is my opinion.