Thread: Bouncing needles in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Bouncing needles in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

Well I have played various action game on the computer of mine. recently I have installed IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover on the computer of mine. I really love to fly using the Aircrafts of this particular game. I am getting an issue with this particular game. Well I have noticed that the needle is bouncing unnecessary in the game. Let me know if you are having the similar issue like me and also solution for the same.

Re: Bouncing needles in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

I accept that there should be some bounce in the needle when you are moving specially in the situation when the airspeed indicator with the oscillate. However the altimeter is not an instrument which is moving with lots of momentum. I am thinking that it is having a mechanism so that it is getting lots of resistant in the movement which is being displayed by the airspeed indicator in the game. I have not seen such thing ever before in the game.

In the situation of mine I have not seen any bouncing needles in the game. I am wondering that the people are simply making damage to airframe , flaps and controls surfaces of the aircrafts. It is simply causing the buffeting of the plane in the game hence I am suspecting that the needle is vibrating in the game. Or another reason would be turbulence which might be causing the vibration of the needle on the aircraft.

I am having 10,000 of IRL flying in the game. I have also not seen the gauages in the game. Yes it is quite moving around the flying in turbulence. I have noticed that this particular thing is seems to be happen when you have started the engine quite rough in the game have also noticed that the engine is running then there would be no bouncing of the needle is going to happening in the game. So I think you should have the stable flight for less bouncing of the needle.

Each and every piston aircraft shudders and shakes with the catering combinations with the engine PRM and also airspeed. I have also involved some heavy turbulence when you are supposed to fly in the game. You should also need to change the altitude in the game. I have still not seen the altimeter consistently oscillating in the game. Still the issue is persisting in your case then you should contact the developer for the same.