Thread: How are the Campaigns of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover?

How are the Campaigns of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover?

You know that there are lots of game has been released in the market. However I use to play action games. Hence I have bought and installed IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover on the computer of mine. Well I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. I have found that the Campaigns quality of this particular seems to be poor. Let me know the opinion of yours on the quality of the campaign. I am waiting for the prompt replies of your.

Re: How are the Campaigns of IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover?

At the first glace I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. But as I started to play the game I have found that the quality of the campaign which is available in the game is seems to be really poor. Now I am really missing AI and I am not interested to play this particular game on the computer. well I am really bad when I am flying using aircrafts so I don’t think so I would be able to finish the any of the mission objectives of this particular game.

Yes this particular game is having good look and feel in terms of graphic. However this game is having an issue with the campaign mode of the game. So far I have not found any way to save the progress of mine in the campaign mode of the game. I have also noticed that all the campaign of this particular game is seems to be strings of the mission which is simply linked with the Next button in the game. So I am also not happy with the campaign mode of the game.

Well I have noticed something regarding the campaign of the game IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover. I have found that the it seems to be story in which I was participating. I have also felt that I am redaing a book or something like that. It is totally based on the true people and the true events which was happened in BOB. So I am still looking to play game further and I have decided that I am going to finish all the missions which are provided in the game by any mean.

I am suggesting following thing which you should keep in your mind when you are looking to have a new campaign in the game. You should be careful when you are pressing new campaign than that of pressing continue at the mid of the campaign. Well there would be no Are you sure? Prompt when you press New campaign instead of pressing continue. By mistakenly I have done the same thing and I have completely lost all the progress of the campaign.