Thread: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in stereoscopic 3d

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in stereoscopic 3d

I have played various video games from the school days of the mine. Well I recently I have installed the IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover computer of the mine. I am looking to have CLOD in stereoscopic 3d but still I have not found any success. Due to some unknown reason CLOD does not seems to work on the computer of mine. Let me know if someone has figured out the above mentioned thing. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover in stereoscopic 3d

I am also having the same problem. I have tried to fly the aircraft on the stereoscopic 3D. I have already found the various bugs in the game but stereoscopic 3D is having more priority than others. As far as disabling of the anti-epilipsy filter is concerned I am hoping that initial patch of the game which is going to be released by the developer will have an option for the turning of the filters in the game.

I have already tried with the 3D surround settings on the computer of mine. But it did not made any difference in the situation. After doing the above mentioned thing on the computer I have seen that the game is seems to be stuck for a while. I have also clicked on the Activation button but it did not help me anymore. I am thinking that the prehistoric FSX would work fine with the 3D. I am hoping that the developer would provide super patch for the same.

Well i have also not get any success so far. I am have tried with lots of experiments but there was no success for the efforts of mine. I am asking to all of the users who are playing the game should do some experiments so that we can meet the desired requirement of us. I am \hoping that any users would be able to get the tweak so that we can easily get the requirement and we play the game into 3D mode.

Well looking at the situation I am thinking that only developer would be able to help us in this matter. however I would welcome if any users had managed to get any trick to get the requirement of us. In case no one is able to do the same then I am sure that I am going to ask the developer for all this thing. I am hoping that the developer would release the patch so that all the gamers would be able to play the game in the 3D mode.